Endurance Health and Fitness(EHF) is an Endurance Sports Training company owned and operated by 3-time Ironman Winner and Nutritionist, Melissa Spooner.
EHF offers weekly workouts in a fun, structured environment. We offer
- Over 75 coached workouts offered by Certified/Trained Coaches including
- Year-round Tuesday night runs held in Polson Park during winter, track during spring and summer and Kal Park in the Fall
- Weekly open water swims 6:00am Wednesdays and Friday starting in July.
- Weekly Outdoor Bike Workouts Wednesdays from April to August
- Weekly Indoor Bike Workouts at Paradigm Studio Oct – March(note punch passes are not accepted here)
- AND MUCH MORE
Basic EHF Membership – $25.00+ GST
Benefits of membership include:
- Welcome package while quantities last
- Membership rates for drop in/punch passes, clinics, camps, special events and discounts at participating businesses….and more as we continue to build relationships with others that believe in the quality of Health and Fitness! Membership is valid from Jan – Dec 2017
Please note you do not need to be an EHF member to participate in group workouts BUT you MUST be a TRIBC member. More info can be found here https://ccnbikes.com/#!/memberships/triathlon-bc-2017
We have several Workout Packages available for you to pick and chose what works best for you.
Punch passes- 10 punch or 20 punch options are available
10 punch pass
- $65.00 + GST member
- $75.00 + GST non-member
20 punch pass
- $100.00+ GST member
- $125.00 + GST non-member
Punch Passes are valid for workouts only – (seminars/clinics are not included) Punch cards to do not expire but the fee for workouts will be determined based at the value for the current season.
- $8.00 member
- $10.00 – non-member
The flexibility of picking and choosing when you want to train with a pay as you go. Must be a TriBC member for insurance purposes
Annual Package – $380.00 + GST
An all-inclusive pass including ALL weekly workouts, and seminars. Effective Jan 2016–Dec 201
Coached Athlete Package - $175.00 + GST
Designed for those athletes receiving individual monthly coaching by Melissa Spooner. Membership benefits are valid during the months of personal coaching, after which you time you can purchase a punch pass or drop in fees for coached workouts at the membership rate
YOU MUST BE A TRI BC member to participate in any coached workout. For membership information please go here…https://ccnbikes.com/#!/memberships/triathlon-bc-2017
Download your Club Registration Form and please bring to your first coached workout along with payment payable with cash or cheque (made out to Endurance Health and Fitness.
Any questions or comments please contact Mel at email@example.com or phone 250.550.0521