Welcome to Endurance Nutrition Online!
Endurance Nutrition Online was founded by Melissa(Mel) Spooner, a 3-time Ironman Champion and Nutritionist. It is her goal to help you achieve your goal, get you to the finish line at your best ability through pro-active eating.
So, whether you are looking to complete your first 5k, tackle an endurance event such as a triathlon, or participate in the race of life, Mel encourages you to develop a nutritional strategy allowing you to get the most out of your life.
Mel understands that people’s needs are individual. Whether dealing with food sensitive’s, medical issues, and/or weight loss, you are unique and she enjoys being a part of educating people to get the most out of their food and determining what a healthy diet is based on individual needs. Creating a happy and healthy relationship with food is the basis of the plan.
At Endurance Nutrition Online Mel believes that your Sports Nutrition includes:
- Daily Nutrition – to ensure that you are getting the basics through real food
- Training Nutrition – to ensure that you are getting the fuel during your activity in order to perform to your own personal standards
- Recovery Nutrition – to ensure that you can get up and do it all over again tomorrow
- Race Day Nutrition – to ensure that you have a plan for race day so you can spend your energy on other race day situations
- Transitioning from “diets” to lifestyle eating plans,
- data entry and evaluation of diet diaries,
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Establishing personal healthy eating habits to take you through the various stages of life.
- Shopping tours at local grocery stores
For more info please contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org